ReeFlow 50 and Reeflow 100 are the Rotary three sides seal horizontal flow wrapping machines from Reepack. Available with film reel holder unwinding from the top or from bottom, in straight and Wide version.
User friendly, the ReeFlow is designed to improve the operation and facilitate the work of the operator and maintenance.
Accurate and flexible, made to handle the widest variety of products and wrapping materials and cutting down the change-over time.
Hygienic machines, wholly build in stainless steel with the highest construction quality standards, the ReeFlow is shaped for easy cleaning and sanitization.
The Programmable Logic Control (PLC) synchronise all the movements from the infeed conveyor, the film unwinding, the sealing devices and the product out-feed conveyor.
Equipped with a large coloured touch-screen interface, allowing to set every single parameters and save up to 50 different personalized programs. The software is protected by four levels of access, each with a password.
Manually loaded or integrated in a full automatic packing line, the Reepack Reeflow 50 & 100 machines provide the best class operational cost to our customers.
Simple, hygienic and flexible.
The new user-friendly horizontal wrapper; ‘No need to be an expert to run the ReeFlow 50’.:
– Full Stainless steel cantilevered construction, easy to access and clean.
– Robust lugged infeed with fast and simple pitch changeover.
– Driven reel shaft for film width 650 mm. Automatic film tensioning to process efficiently most of materials. – Standard photocell ‘No product No bag’, no more film waste.
– x3 independents pairs of rollers, for best longitudinal sealing quality. (C- H- F)
– Rotative 250mm jaws, production speed up to 120 ppm (240ppm with double jaws), fast and accurate.
– Product discharge through 900 mm driven belt with adjustable small nose roller.
– PLC with friendly touch screen 7“coloured display: Functional and Easily operated.
– Full electronic solution with 5 motors – Automatic format change and finest tuning.
– Toshiba by CMZ Software house
Made in compliance with the standard requirements of the fresh food industry.
Film reel mounting position: Top
Longitudinal sealing position: Bottom
Transversal sealing system: Rotative motion
Machine dimension: 4370 x 1460 x H1850 mm
Outfeed conveyor length: 825 mm
Power supply: 400V 3/N/PE 50/60 Hz
Power consumption: Up to 16 Kw
Compressed air: 6 bar – 16 NL (per cycle)
Bag width: Up to 250 mm
Bag length: Up to 600 mm
Max. product height: 150 mm
Sealing width: 15 mm
Human Interface: 7” colored touch-screen panel
Fixed/ Adjustable Folding Boxes
Printed Film Mark
Gas flushing system
Different sealing texture/width
Zig-Zag cut for easy-opening
Package with tray in flexible perforated film
4SLICE system : Sliced cheese in MAP
Loose product in flexible perforated film