Extruder PR 150
The PR 150 is a machine to produce extruded pasta such as: macaroni, fusilli, conchiglie (shells), sardinian gnocchi, passatelli, etc. Suited to small/medium pasta production, it is provided with double tank which allows the continuous pasta output in special shape, biologic, integral, etc.
Main technical features:
- Kneading tank in stainless steel tilting by pneumatic piston command; extractable shaft with blades.
- Motorized front feeder tank in stainless steel.
- Pressure screw in polished stainless steel.
- Extruder tube chilled with water; die holder with threaded locking ring.
- Interchangeable dies in bronze and teflon ø 153 mm.
- Rotating knife with inverter to adjust the length of the different shapes.
- Parts in contact with food in stainless steel or a food grade material.
- On request: accessory to form co-extruded cannelloni.
|Hourly Output||Kg||80 – 120|
|Holes||N.o||2 x 40|
|Size||mm||1200 x 1250 x 1670|