ReeFlow 200 T
The ReeFlow 200 is the horizontal flow wrapper for fresh food in modified atmosphere (MAP) offering high production capacity.
The machine is equipped with the newest generation of Long Dwell sealing head powered by one brushless motor. This technology provides flexibility and guarantee quality hermetic seals, available with film reel holder unwinding from the top and bottom, exist in standard and Wider version.
The construction is fully in stainless steel and on a cantilevered frame. The high degree of protection combined with the design made to easily disassembled every parts for sanitisation make the Reeflow 200 the ideal flow-wrapper for the meat, cheese and fresh food industry.
User friendly, designed to improve the operation and facilitate the work of the operator and maintenance, reduce the installation’s TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) and increase the return on your investment by lowering maintenance cost as well as optimizing changeover and sanitization time.
Accurate and flexible, made to handle the widest variety of products and wrapping materials. The Programmable Logic Control (PLC) synchronise all the movements from the infeed conveyor, the film unwinding and the sealing devices.
Equipped with a large coloured touch-screen interface on lever arm, to set every single parameters and save up to 100 different personalized programs. The software is protected by four levels of access, each with a password.
Manually loaded or integrated in a fully automatised packing line, the Reepack Reeflow 200 machines provide the best class operational cost to our customers.
ReeFlow 200 T:
Hygienic, flexible and user friendly.
The Long Dwell flow-wrapper for fresh food in Modified Atmosphere Packaging (MAP).:
– Full Stainless steel cantilevered construction, easy to access and clean.
– Robust lugged infeed with fast and simple pitch changeover.
– Driven reel shaft for film width 650 mm. Automatic film tensioning to process efficiently most of materials. – Standard photocell ‘No product No bag’, no more film waste.
– x3 independents pairs of rollers, for best longitudinal sealing quality. (C- H- F)
– Long Dwell 250mm jaws, production speed up to 200 ppm, hermetical transversal sealing.
– Product discharge through 900 mm belt with adjustable small nose roller.
– PLC with friendly touch screen 10“coloured display: Functional and Easily operated.
– Full servo-driven solution with 4 axis.
Made in compliance with the standard requirements of the fresh food industry.
Transversal sealing system: Long-Dwell
Sealing width: 250/400 mm
Max. product height: 160/180 mm
Longitudinal sealing position: Top
Film reel mounting position: Bottom
Film width: 650 mm
Machine external dimensions: 5400 x 1400 x h1800 mm
Outfeed conveyor length: 900 mm
Power supply: 400V 3/N/PE 50/60 Hz
Power consumption: Up to 22,7 kW
Compressed air: 6 bar – 200 l/min
Human Interface: 10” color touch-screen panel
Fixed/ Adjustable Folding Boxes
Printed Film Mark
Gas flushing system
Different sealing texture/width
Zig-Zag cut for easy-opening
Package with tray in flexible perforated film
4SLICE system : Sliced cheese in MAP
Loose product in flexible perforated film